Thursday, May 20, 2010

Museum, mosque...and more pool time!

Mike had the day off, so that meant another early morning bike adventure! After the nice hotel buffet breakfast, it was off to the Bahrain National Museum, the Grand Mosque, a visit to the Navy base to buy some supplies, and back home to the nice COOL pool :) It was another HOT day...Mike thinks the hottest since he's been here!

I speak arabic so let me translate, it says "Bahrain National Museum."


Not sure why Mike is in his poopie stance under this Islamic structure....

Deana always looking so proper.... I know she needs to poop too.

Me and some of my Bahraini friends getting ready for tea! YUMMY!

I didn't know Panda was a Spice Girl!

Deana outside the Bahrain Museum under some petrified wood!

More of the Mosque.....

Deana lost a glove somewhere...

We couldn't go inside because of my sexy legs.
Let's hit the pool!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are hilarious and it looks like you are having a blast!!! Thank you for sharing the life and times of Deana and Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steph! Thanks for reading AND posting a comment! :) We're having a great time...don't want it to end!

    ReplyDelete